The Global Retail Point of Sale Market report is a detailed study of the different segments of the market, factors driving and restraining the growth of the market, and regional landscape based on the data gathered from both primary and secondary sources of data collection, along with the research methodology employed for analysis provided in the study. The market overview, SWOT analysis, and insights into the strategies adopted by key players operating in the Retail Point of Sale market help understand the market forces and how those can be exploited to benefit from future opportunities.
retail point of sale market size is expected to reach USD 43.79 Billion at a steady CAGR of 13.8% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Changing customer preference for cashless transactions at retail stores, convenience of paper-less billing, and reduced need for manual effort are some key factors driving growth of the global retail point of sale system market currently.
Point of sale systems enables streamlining and automating processes related to transactions and tracking of crucial sales data and product-related information and inventory. Retailers are rapidly enhancing their sales functionality by deploying data-capture devices and networks, including barcode scanners and card readers. Retailers are able to track price accuracy, gross revenue, inventory changes, and sales patterns, which aid in understanding and deploying strategies that can open up high potential revenue opportunities going ahead. Point of sale system manufacturers are focused on enhancing efficiency and developing more innovative products and solutions to drive adoption of products at larger scale.
Request To Download Sample of This Strategic Report At https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/556
The report focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, corporate and government deals, and others. The report also talks about the expansions these prominent players are vying for in the key regions of the market. The report focuses on the detailed analysis of the technological and product developments undertaken by these companies.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the report covers the following companies-
Hewlett-Packard Inc., Micros Systems Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., NEC Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Epicor Software Corporation, Ingenico Group, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, VeriFone Systems Inc., and Toshiba Tec Corporation.
Key Highlights in the Report
- In February 2021, POS software developing company, GiftLogic, announced its partnership with Paystri, which is a payments technology company delivering solutions to businesses of all sizes and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). Partnering with GiftLogic will expand Paystri’s presence in the retail market.
- In February 2021, FinCanna Capital announced the launch of new product by its royalty portfolio company, Wholly Owned Green Compliance Inc. The company delivers HIPAA-compliant point-of-sale solutions for U.S. licensed cannabis cultivators and dispensaries. The new product – ezGreen POS solution – consists of robust tools and features that are efficient in reducing time and costs of managing product information and client data.
- The incorporation of touch screens in mobile point of sale systems is expected to drive revenue growth of the hardware segment. The emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) will help in reducing product size and increase connectivity. The hardware segment revenue is expected to incline significantly during the forecast period due to technological advancements in hardware and devices and steady shift to a global cashless society.
The research study gives a comprehensive analysis of the market with the help of several analytical tools and helps identify and capitalize on the growth prospects existing in the Retail Point of Sale Market. It also offers accurate insights into the prevalent business strategies. The market overview gives growth estimations based on historical analysis and a detailed evaluation of the gross revenue, demand and supply dynamics, volume, market share, pricing structure, and profit margin for each market segment. The regional analysis takes into consideration the overall sales and CAGR to underline the leading companies in each regional Retail Point of Sale based on product types and product applications.
Emergen Research has segmented the global retail point of sale market on the basis of component, product, end-use, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Mobile POS Terminals
- Fixed POS Terminals
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Specialty Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Gas Stations
Click here to Get customization@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/556
The report offers three types of Retail Point of Sales and uses analytical tools like Porter’s Five Forces analysis, SWOT analysis, and both qualitative and quantitative assessment of the market. It estimates the market size in the forecast duration by studying its value, volume, market share, growth rate, and other market essentials. It gives extensive company profiles, wherein the analysts explain the expansion tactics adopted by market leaders, including both long- and short-term strategies, and other vital competitive factors of significant businesses in the global Retail Point of Sale market.
The report provides an in-depth study of the product, application, and regional segments of the global nano- and micro-satellite industry. As part of the regional analysis, the report includes an assessment of the leading regions of North America, Europe, India, China, and the EMEA.
- It evaluates a comprehensive structure and overview of the Retail Point of Sale Industry.
- It provides accurate insights into critical factors like drivers and constraints, growth rate, value, volume, market share, and overall revenue.
- It studies the growth prospects, challenges, drivers and restraints operating in the market.
- It allows the reader to understand the Retail Point of Sale market competition by assessing the top vendors, with elaborate company profiles, gross revenue, profit margin, import-export status, and global market share.
- It brings to light the pricing structure, demand and supply dynamics, value chain analysis, SWOT analysis to support the formulation of lucrative business strategies.
- It lists the data sources referred to during the study, detailed research methodology and other vital findings.
View Exhaustive Market Research Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/retail-point-of-sale-market
The Retail Point of Sale Market report also includes an investment analysis and growth trend analysis to help readers maximize their return on investment. It highlights the growth opportunities existing in the global Retail Point of Sale market segments. It offers an extensive investigation of the import-export status and the rates of production and consumption. The Retail Point of Sale Market report also provides some of the essential market aspects to draw a forecast for the coming years based on the information derived as part of the historical analysis and an analysis of the current market scenario.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research
Human Capital Management Market Growth https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/human-capital-management-market
Technical Insulation Market Overview https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/technical-insulation-market
Electronic Medical Records Market Analysis https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electronic-medical-records-market
Business Intelligence and Analytics Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/business-intelligence-and-analytics-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights